What We Do
Everyone is invited to create private, self-managed memorials online- individuals, families and organizations.
Respecting the privacy of our listed members, we do not share customer information with any other organizations for commercial use.The site is secured with SSL and measures have been placed to protect user privacy as best we can. We do not show commercials.
Our mission is never to forget.
Groups and organizations- Please use thin bright line on the right to scoll down and get details.
Benefits and Features for Individuals and Families
* Obituary placement is free. Memorials require a one time 100$ fee for life.
* Owner controls the private memorial site: size, design color, text, pictures, guest book and access.
* Owner controls what guest book entries to publish or not.
* Owner can set the memorial as public or password protected for family and friends view only.
* Owner can edit site, add pages, add family members, change text or place more pictures anytime.
* System will send condolences via email to owner on the a day of the memorial and date of birth.
Click here to register a Free Obituay
or a Family Memorial Site
Group Registration- Features and Benefits
General concept- After online registration group manager can give up to 50% discount to community members, offer free obituaries and gets 50% of any proceeds.
The group manager controls the discount given to members, who purchase memorials that can be private or public, show text and pictures, and are self –managed. The group gets 50% of all proceeds generated by registrants who purchase a family memorial. The site includes a free obituary section, which can also serve to notify members of dates, time and place of the service.
Group registration can be done in two ways:
1. Register online and pay a one-time fee of 500$. Fifty percent (50%) of group member’s registration fee will be forwarded to your bank monthly, while we require email receipts.
2. Register online for only 1$. We will start sending your bank account 50% of all proceeds generated from group member’s registration once profits exceed 499$.
Member’s discount, of up to 50%, is set by Group Owner.
Then, all that needs to be done is to place a link (of the group memorial online address, or URL) called, for example,- "Our Memorial" on the organization’s existing website.
Group Manager has the administrative ability to design the group's memorial page color, see all registrants, block inappropriate content if need be, set discount rates for members, check individual accounts or total group monthly proceeds, set up free obituaries to notify the community, and help members with any questions they may have regarding the creation of an online memorial for life or a free obituary.
We provide full support to group managers. We make monthly transfers based on the proceeds generated by group registrants who did not select the free Obituary option. Fifty percent of each group’s recorded income will be transferred monthly, bank to bank or via Zelle. Group manager is responsible to send us email receipts. Click here to register a group