StillRemember.com is an operation of EmpathyOnline.com, Inc., a DE registered company with a mailing address at: PO Box 460 Bogota NJ USA 07603. Please consider printing this page for your records and keep in a safe place. Note that periodical changes to this page could be made as it is updated. Check here for the latest version. Please note that registration and use will indicate your agreement to the terms below:
StillRemember.com provides self-managed web space online for individuals and groups to commemorate loved ones. StillRemember.com does not control the information that is submitted to the web space by an Account Holder (also referred to as: Registered User or Account owner). Comments by visitors about content of a memorial site may be sent to Account holders.
Third party providers and help
StillRemember.com uses authorized third party providers of service, such as for secure billing online and hosting. Company is not responsible in any way for service which is provided by other entities, yet will still help costumers with all issues of concern when such are reported to Service@StillRemember.com.
StillRemember.com will answer all mail inquiries. The company will do its best to respond to all inquiries in a timely manner, yet due to fluctuating mail volume it is not possible for the company to specify exactly how much time will elapse before each inquiry is related to.
Links to other services
Users of this site understand that StillRemember.com may elect to post links to other sites which may provide additional information or offer services. Users understand that StillRemember.com is NOT responsible in any way for any information, services or products which are offered by other organizations.
Registered user (Account Holder)
A Registered User (Account Holder) is any person (or in some cases a Group Administrator, an individual acting on behalf of an organization) who has completed the registration process with StillRemember.com and has an Active Account in good standing with StillRemember.com. StillRemember.com requires some information to be submitted by the Registered User for verification and registration before an account is opened for public display. However, StillRemember.com DOES NOT make any further inquiries as to the information displayed, and thus can not take responsibility for the truth or accuracy of any information apart from that which is supplied to the company by the Registered Users of the site.
StillRemember.com will not edit or change any memorial site but still maintains the right to remove a site from public or private display at any time after warning is given. Reasons to justify removal of a site from public display include, but are not limited to, deliberate entry of inappropriate, offensive, and/or false data, and failure to keep the account in good standing. StillRemember.com may elect to inform a Registered User about any requested changes or comments made to its site by visitors, but it is the responsibility of the Registered User to either make any changes, not make any changes, or remove the site, unless it is determined by StillRemember.com that the site should be removed at the company's discretion due to any of the terms specified above. StillRemember.com is not responsible in any way for content, errors or problems that Registered Users or visitors to the site may have both with the content or technical nature of the graphics, sound, multimedia, java scripting, pop up windows, or other internet related/user interface problems resulting from the pages or images that were submitted by Registered Users for display on the site. Use of this site by either visitor or Registered User implies permission by that person to settle all disagreements, if such should ever arise, in the State of New Jersey, using the laws of the state of New Jersey.
Users of this site understand that the price of memorial sites may periodically change, but that the price of the permanent site option, once paid, will never change. If a change in pricing does occur, it will only take effect if/when a non-permanent account is being periodically renewed. Early termination of a contract is possible, yet payment for time already used will not be refunded and an early termination charge of up to 15% may be deducted from the amount refunded.
Terms and conditions of use
Registered Users understand and agree to the above terms, as well as to the following conditions:
1. Provide accurate registration details. Avoid misleading the public and provide, as much as possible, only accurate and authentic data, photos, descriptions, text, anecdotes, stories and any other information when such are submitted to the site for display about the commemorated person.
2. To pay for all renewals within fourteen (14) business days after notice of amounts due to StillRemember.com is issued.
3. Avoid offensive or obscene language on the memorial site. StillRemember.com will warn Registered Users about submitting offensive material, and may remove a site and/or registration if it is not changed by the Registered user within 24 hours of notice.
4. Users understand they are purchasing a license to rent and directly manage memorial space on the web, to which the terms for renewal may be a subject of a separate agreement. Registered Users can use the memorial site space online in any way they wish in accordance with the above rules, and StillRemember.com, in providing this site, maintains no editorial control over the site except for expressly provided herein.
5) Users understand that StillRemember.com uses authorized third parties, such as thawte and Chase Manhattan Bank, to securely process payment information according to current security standards in the industry. Users understand that StillRemember.com respects privacy, holds authorized third parties responsible for maintaining security, and that the company DOES NOT sell or share customer data with commercial entities to assure our clients' privacy. Users understand company contracted with authorized third parties to develop and provide various services in support of the company's web site operation online and that services which are not directly provided by company are the responsibility of those who support and provide such services to us.
6) Registered users agree to keep their account details and e-mail address current. Account Holders understand that StillRemember.com will send renewal notifications via e-mail before an account is about to expire, as well as periodical reminders and/or other notices regarding the account. E-mail notifications will also arrive when a visitor signs the E-guest book on the memorial site, if such an option was made available by the Account Holder.
7) Account Holders agree to use this site in good faith and respect the feelings of others.
Failure to adhere to the above rules means that the Registered User forfeits all rights and interest in his or her web space, and the site may be disconnected. Violation of the terms mentioned here and/or disregard to notices about such will result in permanent removal of an account and loss of any rights to a refund.
This is the complete agreement between Registered User and StillRemember.com, except as provided within this document, and cannot be modified except by written agreement between Registered user and StillRemember.com, an operation of EmpathyOnline.com, Inc.